La société Afrique fournit tout ce qui est nécessaire à ses clients, et c'est pourquoi nous vous invitons à jeter un coup d'œil à tout ce que notre société propose
Pour réduire la propagation du COVID-19
• Carrying out a daily temperature check when entering or leaving the residence
Increasing the number of times common surfaces are being disinfected continuously
• Preventing all unauthorized visitors from entering workers ’accommodation
Banning the sharing of tableware or other daily used utensils
• Workers whose temperature exceeds [38 degrees Celsius] is not allowed to enter the site.
• Prohibition of transporting potentially infected individuals with other passengers.
• All employees must wear personal protective equipment (gloves and face masks) at all times during work.
• Not allowing employees at risk of injury (according to the definition attached in Appendix No. 1) to come to work, and all queuing locations must be clearly delineated and demarcated to maintain a distance of at least one and a half meters between workers)
• Designating areas in which vulnerable workers can (according to the guidelines of the Ministry of Health) isolate themselves and distance themselves from other individuals
• Work from home if possible (for administrators).
• Ensuring the spacing between workers [(for a distance of one and a half meters)] in the places of external work, but in the case of working indoors, [there must be no more than one worker per 4 square meters]. If this is not possible, the task time should be reduced and that workers wear face masks made of cloth
Lifts, hoists, ladders and other equipment
Crane drivers must wear personal protective equipment (gloves and face masks) at all times during work.
Reducing the number of materials that workers share internally with or disposing of (such as sharing ballpoint pens used to fill in worksheets, and shared devices such as drinking water devices, etc.).
• All surfaces that come into contact with the equipment must be disinfected [periodically throughout the day and at the end of each shift].
• Ensure that there are trash and garbage bins that work without the need to touch them and to repeat the collection and disposal of waste constantly.
• Preparing a detailed daily record of the movement of workers and their health status, including the list of workers who are in quarantine.
• Preparing a list of workers who work together and when they worked.
• Conduct random and scheduled reviews to ensure compliance with protocols.
• In the event that a confirmed case is registered between a worker, the protocols approved by Weqaya Center, the Ministry of Health, and the National Center for Disease Prevention and Control must be applied.
Awareness and implementation
• Appointing a protocol manager to ensure that the established protocols issued by the competent authorities are followed.
• Conduct mandatory health and safety training on COVID-19 for all employees.
• Putting up indicative panels at the entrances of factories that demonstrate compliance with safety and prevention measures, and developments regarding Covid-19 virus.
• Urging workers to provide practical ideas at informal safety meetings to change work practices to avoid the spread of COVID-19
Announcing new measures and changes to established protocols.
• Continuous training and correct behavior reminders.
• Use social media, digital screens, text messages and other channels in several languages (such as: Arabic, English, French, and others) to raise awareness.
• The workers whose temperature exceeds [38 degrees Celsius] is not allowed to enter the work site
• Not allowing employees at risk of injury (according to the definition attached in Appendix No. 1) to come to work, and obligating them to work from home
• Building operators and site managers should require maintenance personnel to follow preventive measures to prevent infection:
o Appointing a "Protocol Manager" or reconstituting a security team at the entrances to buildings if possible to conduct checks for personnel
o A security team can be formed to conduct checks in residential buildings
o In commercial buildings, a specialized team should be appointed to conduct checks (evaluation) on workers
• Restructuring the security teams at the entrances of the buildings to conduct effective checks for workers
• Allocating one entrance for workers to enhance supervision over the course of their entry and facilitate inspections
• Maintenance workers are required to wear face masks made of cloth
The owner or the tenant must not allow the workers to start work without using face masks in the absence of a security team in the building
• The building operators should inform workers before their arrival about the inspection procedures and policies followed for entry to the facility
• Agreement on a connection protocol with suppliers and carriers; And make sure to inform them before their arrival to the residential buildings of the examination and safety and prevention measures
Field precautionary measures for workers
• Ensure that there is adequate ventilation at construction sites and closed maintenance
• Not to be allowed to sleep on construction and maintenance sites
• The lunch breaks are spent inside the buildings and intertwine between workers, and closed dining rooms are opened in very hot weather only with the application of restaurant protocols
• Conduct regular checks of workers on site
• Determining the number of people allowed to use the elevators at the same time to avoid congestion [one person per 4 m, with a maximum of the elevator’s internal space]
• It recommended that the ventilation systems are in good working condition and carry out routine maintenance
• Cleaning and disinfection of the workplace after the end of maintenance work
• Designating workers to clean frequently touched surfaces in common areas and to ensure that they are disinfected regularly
• Allocating toilets at workers' sites to avoid crowding in non-residential buildings
Direct repair services
• Maintenance work related to air quality or central air conditioning cycle can be resumed in workplaces and residential units
• Non-essential maintenance can be resumed
• Social distancing should be guaranteed ((for a distance of one and a half meters)) when providing housing services between workers and tenants
• The process of providing non-urgent construction services is subject to appropriate administrative approvals
• Informing the administration of the residential building or the employer of any positive cases among site workers who visited the site
• Keep a record and details of entry / exit site workers [name, identity, entry / exit times]
• The supervisor should ensure that inspections are carried out and that cases of non-compliance with PPE protocols are detected before entering buildings.
• In the event that a confirmed case is registered between a worker, the protocols approved by Weqaya Center, the Ministry of Health, and the National Center for Disease Prevention and Control must be applied
Holding compulsory training courses for all employees on health and prevention of Covid-19 virus and how to deal with building services (with the aim of preserving community safety)
Assigning a protocol manager on site to check for dangerous situations and issue alerts for violations of COVID-19 protocols
• Conduct spot checks on compliance with protocols at construction and maintenance sites
Nous avons adapté nos solutions et inspiré nos clients à surmonter les défis spécifiques à leur entreprise. Les résultats parlent d'eux-mêmes.
Travaillez intelligemment, pas d'efforts
Le parcours d’acheteur d’aujourd’hui est tout sauf une ligne droite. Pour convertir de précieux prospects et clients en partenaires et avocats fidèles, il faut un expert.